2. Rub beef steaks with oil, salt and pepper. Heat a pan over medium-high heat, add steaks and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
3. Tare bread into bite-sized chunks. Toss with 2 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp oregano, salt and pepper. Add to oven tray and roast for further 10 minutes.
4. Rinse, trim and chop spinach.
Remove garlic from tray. Crush, then mix with 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss with spinach in a serving bowl (see notes).
5. Serve steaks alongside roast vegetables, croutons and dressed spinach.
Green Capsicum 1
Cherry Tomatoes 1 Bag (200g)
Garlic 2 Cloves
Beef Rump Steaks 600g
Wholemeal Bread Rolls 2-Pack
English Spinach 1/2 Bunch *
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
olive + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, dried oregano, balsamic or red wine vinegar