Slice baby eggplant, courgettes and capsicum. Mix together with olives, 1 tbsp balsamic, 2 tbsp olive oil and 1/2 tbsp dried oregano.
2. Combine pizza mix with 1/2 tsp baking powder and 1/4 tsp salt, stir to combine. Mix in 1/2 cup yoghurt, and 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar. Knead for approximately 30 seconds. Roll out dough into a rectangle (see notes). Dust with flour if needed. Transfer to a lined oven tray.
3. Spread base with pizza sauce and top with marinated vegetables. Place in oven to bake for 15-20 minutes, or until base is cooked through and vegetables are golden.
4. Combine 1/2 cup yoghurt with 1 tbsp water to a drizzling consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Dice cucumber and tomatoes. Combine with 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Drizzle yoghurt over pizza and top with basil leaves. Serve with side salad.
Roll out dough into a rectangle, 30 cm x 30 cm, or make 2 round bases, approximately 1/2 cm in thickness.
Use a gluten-free baking powder if desired.
Yellow capsicum 1/2
Green olives 1/2 jar (175g)
Buckwheat pizza mix 1 packet (300g)
Natural yoghurt 1 tub (500g)
Pizza sauce 1 jar (250g)
Lebanese cucumber 1
Basil 1/2 bunch
From your pantry:
olive oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, baking powder, apple cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, dried oregano, flour (of choice)