Using a peeler, ribbon sweet potatoes and zucchini into a bowl. Thinly slice and add leek and olives. Toss with 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp oregano, salt and pepper.
2. Tear off 4 x 50cm sheets of baking paper for the parcels. Divide sweet potato mixture between parcels and top each one with a fish fillet.
3. Boil the kettle and dissolve 1/2 stock cube in 1/2 cup hot water. Halve tomatoes and thinly slice the lemon, lay on top of fish. Spoon over stock and fold to tightly enclose. Place on an oven tray and bake for 15-20 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
4. Halve bread rolls lengthways. Combine crushed garlic with 2 tbsp butter or olive oil. Spread over bread and place on a tray in the oven for 10 minutes to heat through.
5. Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil. Blanch broccolini for 2-3 minutes, or until just tender, drain.
6. Serve opened parcels onto plates, add broccolini to the side and accompany with garlic bread.
You can speed up this dish by peeling sweet potato and zucchini straight into a baking dish. Top with remaining ingredients, cover with a lid or foil and bake for 15-20 minutes.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet
olives 1/2 tub
white fish fillets 2 packets
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
sourdough rolls 2-pk
garlic 1-2 cloves
broccolini 1 bunch
oregano 1 tbsp
stock cube (of choice) 1/2
from your pantry: olive oil, salt & pepper.