2. While the carrot is cooking, thinly slice cucumber and chop dill fronds. Combine in a bowl with 1/3 cup vinegar and 1 tsp salt. Set aside.
3. Combine pork mince with sesame seeds and 2 tsp ground coriander in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Use oiled hands to roll into meatballs.
4. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook meatballs for 8-10 minutes turning until golden and cooked through. Take off heat.
5. Toss snow pea sprouts with mesclun leaves and 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
6. Divide carrot mash and meatballs among bowls. Garnish with pickled cucumber and serve with side of salad.
Blending the carrot mash will give you a smooth finish. Otherwise you can mash with a fork or potato masher.
If you don’t have any ground coriander you could also use ground cumin or fennel seeds to flavour the meatballs!
No pork option - pork mince is chicken mince.
Coconut milk, 165ml
Continental cucumber, 1
Dill, 1 packet
Pork mince, 600g
Sesame seeds, 1/2 packet (35g) *
Snow pea sprouts, 1/2 punnet *
Mesclun leaves, 1 bag (120g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, white wine vinegar, ground coriander