2. Keep pan over medium heat and add 1 tbsp oil. Cook meatballs over medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes, or until nearly cooked through. Set aside, reserve pan.
3. Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and rinse. Cut carrots into thin rounds, capsicum into sticks and broccoli into small florets. Wedge red onion. Set aside, keep onion separate.
4. Grate 1 tbsp ginger and crush garlic. Combine with 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1 1/2 tbsp honey, zest and juice of 1 lime, 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce.
5. Reheat the large pan/wok over high heat. Add 1 tbsp oil and onion. Cook for 2 minutes then add remaining prepared vegetables. Stir-fry for 3 minutes. Pour in sauce, heat through, then fold in noodles and return the meatballs.
6. Top with roughly chopped sprouts and toasted sesame seeds, serve at the table.
Add fresh chilli if you like it hot!
Gluten free option - replace with rice noodles. Cook as per instructions.
soba noodles 1 packet
red capsicum 1
red onion 1/2
garlic 1 clove
soy sauce 1/4 cup
honey 1 1/2 tbsp
sweet chilli sauce 1/4 cup
snow pea sprouts 1/2 punnet
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper