Dice zucchini and capsicum. Toss with
meatballs and 1-2 tbsp oil in a large, lined oven dish. Bake for 8 minutes in the oven (step 4).
2. Combine cherry tomatoes (and juice) with crushed garlic, 1 tsp oregano, salt and pepper (use for step 4).
3. Trim and slice snow peas, chop lettuce leaves. Toss together with olive oil and balsamic dressing.
4. Take the oven dish out of the oven, pour in tomato mixture. Toss together then
scatter over bocconcini. Return to the oven for another 8-10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
5. Slice bread rolls and warm in the oven (if desired).
6. Serve tray bake with a side of dressed salad and bread to mop up the sauces.
No pork option - pork meatballs are replaced with chicken meatballs.
Red Capsicum 1
Pork Meatballs 1 packet
Cherry Tomatoes (Tin) 400g
Garlic 2 cloves
Snow Peas 1/2 packet*
Festival Lettuce 1
Caramelised Balsamic Dressing 1 sachet
Bocconcini 1 tub
Long Rolls 2-pack
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
olive oil, oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, dried oregano