2. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp oil. Slice leek and add to pan as you go. Cook for 3-4 minutes until just softened.
3. Add chicken to brown for 2 minutes. Add crushed garlic, 1/2 tbsp garam masala and 1/2 tbsp cumin to pan. Stir through chopped tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes until reduced. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Take off heat and stir through 1 tbsp butter.
4. Roughly chop coriander. Blend together with cottage cheese and lemon juice until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Dice cucumber and capsicum. Julienne or grate purple carrots.
6. Divide rice among bowls. Top with masala chicken and fresh toppings. Serve with a dollop of coriander cream.
Leek 1/2 *
Diced Chicken Breast 600g
Garlic 2 Cloves
Chopped Tomatoes 400g
Coriander 1/2 Bunch *
Cottage Cheese 1 Tub (250g)
Lemon 1/2 *
Continental Cucumber 1/2 *
Red Capsicum 1
Purple Carrots 2
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), butter, salt, pepper, garam masala, ground cumin