Cut pumpkin into wedges (no need to peel). Toss with 2 tbsp maple syrup (see notes), 2 tbsp oil, 1 tsp cumin, salt and pepper on a lined oven tray. Roast for 20 minutes until golden and tender.
2. Toast almonds and pepita seeds in a dry frypan over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden. Take off heat.
3. Whisk together 3 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp maple syrup and 1/2 tsp cumin. Slice and add spring onions, season with salt and pepper (see notes).
4. Slice capsicum and apple. Rinse and chop lettuce. Arrange on a platter.
5. Add pumpkin, nut mix, olives and crumbled feta cheese to the platter. Top with chicken and drizzle with dressing to taste.
Almond & pepita seed mix 1 packet (60g)
Spring onions 1/4 bunch *
Red capsicum 1
Festival lettuce 1/2 *
Green olives 1/2 jar *
Feta cheese 1/2 block *
Roast chicken 1 packet (200g)
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
olive + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, maple syrup, ground cumin, red or white wine vinegar
If you don’t have maple syrup, use honey instead.
Add 1 crushed garlic clove to the dressing if you like.