2. Peel and grate ginger. Whisk together with orange zest and juice, 2 tbsp red wine vinegar, 1 tbsp soy sauce and 3 tbsp olive oil. Set aside.
3. Trim and chop asian greens. Dice avocado and capsicum. Slice mint leaves. Set aside in a large bowl.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1/2 tbsp oil. Slice tofu into strips. Cook in pan for 3-4 minutes or until warmed through.
5. Toss 1/2 dressing through cooked rice and salad. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Divide rice salad and tofu among plates. Spoon over remaining dressing to taste.
Peel the ginger with a teaspoon to avoid excess waste.
Rinse rice with cold water to cool it down, ready to toss through the vegetables.
Asian greens, 1 bunch
Red capsicum, 1
Mint, 1/2 bunch *
Lite fried tofu, 2 packets (2 x 200g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil for cooking + olive, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, soy sauce (or tamari)