2. Heat a large (deep) frypan with 1 tbsp oil, sauté onion for 3-4 minutes. Add remaining vegetables, crushed garlic and 1 tsp dried oregano. Cook for a further 3 minutes.
3. Stir in lentils, tomato sugo, 1 vegetable stock cube, and 2 1/2 cups water. Simmer, semi-covered for 15-20 minutes, or until lentils are tender and sauce has thickened. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Remove central core of cabbage and lay flat on a chopping board. Finely shred with a knife.
5. Add 1 tsp salt to a saucepan of boiling water. Blanch cabbage for 2-3 minutes, stirring, until just tender. Drain.
6. Divide cabbage pasta between plates, top with lentil stew. Finish with a sprinkle of feta cheese.
Tip! If you prefer to serve the stew over regular pasta, toss instead with shredded cabbage with 2 tbsp oil, 2 tbsp white wine vinegar, 1 tsp sugar, salt and pepper for a slightly pickled side salad.
celery 2 sticks
garlic 2 cloves
dried oregano 1tsp
lentil mix 200g
vegetable stock cube 1
tomato sugo 1jar
white cabbage 1/2
feta cheese 1/2 packet
From your pantry: oil, salt & pepper