Dice onion, carrots, celery and zucchini.
2. Heat a large pan with 1 tbsp oil over medium heat. Sauté vegetables with 1 crushed garlic clove for 5 minutes.
3. Drain and stir through lentils, tomato passata, 1 tbsp thyme leaves and 1 vegetable stock cube. Simmer for 5-6 minutes, season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Gradually add polenta to a saucepan with simmering water. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring, or until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in 40g butter, 1/2 tbsp thyme leaves and feta cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Place vegetables in a baking dish and spread over polenta. Place under grill for 5-10 minutes, or until crust is golden.
6. Slice tomatoes and capsicum. Sprinkle with 1/2 tbsp thyme leaves and drizzle with 1/2 tbsp olive oil. Serve on side of cottage pie.
celery sticks 2
garlic clove 1
tomato passata 1/2 jar
thyme 1/2 packet
vegetable stock cube 1
marinated feta cheese 1/2 tub
green capsicum 1/2
From your pantry: oil, salt & pepper.