2. Chop tomatoes, add to pan with sugo and lentils. Stir in 1 tsp fennel seeds, 2 tsp dried oregano, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar and 2 cups water. Stir through mushrooms. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until lentils are tender.
3. Julienne or ribbon zucchinis and carrots into noodles using a julienne peeler/spiralizer or vegetable peeler.
4. Slice remaining celery stick and dice apple. Toss with coleslaw in 1/2 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Take bolognese off heat after lentils are cooked. Toss in noodles to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide noodles and bolognese among bowls. Serve with side salad.
If you prefer to have the bolognese with pasta, you can grate the zucchini and carrots into the sauce instead. Increase the water to 3 cups and add 1 tbsp tomato paste for richness.
Celery 3 sticks
Tomato sugo 1 jar (375ml)
Beluga lentils 1 packet (200g)
Sliced mushrooms 1 punnet (200g)
Red apple 1
Coleslaw 1/2 bag (200g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, dried oregano, balsamic vinegar, garlic (1 clove), fennel seeds