2. Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil. Add eggs and cook for 6-7 minutes. Cool under running cold water. Peel and cut in half.
3. Finely chop white end of lemongrass (see product spotlight). Peel and grate ginger. Heat a frypan over medium heat with 2 tbsp oil. Sauté lemongrass and ginger for 2-3 minutes, or until fragrant.
4. Stir in 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce, pour in coconut milk and 1/2 cup water. Simmer for 10 minutes. Trim and slice snow peas in half. Add to curry for the last 2 minutes.
5. Remove from heat, add lime zest and half the juice (wedge remaining). Season to taste with soy sauce. Gently add cooked eggs.
6. Ribbon daikon using a vegetable peeler. Divide rice and curry between bowls. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and lime wedges to serve.
Use coconut oil if possible for added flavour.
Lemongrass 1 stalk
coconut milk 400ml
Snow peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
Mint 1/3 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), soy sauce