2. Combine orange juice with 3 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp red wine vinegar. Season with pepper to taste.
3. Slice cucumber into matchsticks. Slice avocado and shred cabbage. Roughly chop coriander
4. Finely chop lemongrass stalk (see notes). Rub all over scallopini with 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp oil. Heat frypan over high heat. Cook beef for 1 minute each side. Season with pepper.
5. Divide rice and fresh vegetables among bowls or plates. Spoon over dressing to taste and top with beef scallopini. Garnish with coriander.
Continental cucumber 1/2 *
Baby wombok cabbage 1/2 *
Coriander 1/2 packet *
Lemongrass 1 stalk
Beef scallopini 10-pack
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), pepper, soy sauce (or tamari), red wine vinegar
Slice the lemongrass stalk in half lengthways and cut out the core at the bottom. This is the tough part of the lemongrass.
No beef option - beef scallopini is replaced with chicken stir fry strips. Increase cooking time to 6-8 minutes or until cooked through.