2. Chop white end of lemongrass (see product spotlight) and add to bowl with crushed garlic cloves, 1/4 cup soy sauce and 2 tbsp oil. Slice beef and add to bowl to marinate.
3. Peel and grate ginger to yield 1 tbsp. Whisk together with 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, 2 tbsp vinegar and 3 tbsp olive oil. Set aside.
4. Slice capsicum and cucumbers, halve sprouts.
5. Heat a frypan over high heat. When pan is smoking, add beef to cook for 1-2 minutes, or until browned and cooked through (see note).
6. Arrange roast vegetables, salad, mesclun leaves and beef in a bowl. Spoon over dressing to serve.
Toss the beef only once, this will help browning which gives a better flavour!
sweet potatoes 1kg
garlic 2 cloves
beef scallopini 10-pack
red capsicum 1/2
baby cucumber 1/2 punnet
snow pea sprouts 1/4 punnet
mesclun leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
From your pantry: oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar