Trim dutch carrots. Cut purple carrots into chips and toss together on lined oven tray with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Chop lemon thyme. Combine with quinoa flakes and 1 tsp oregano in a shallow bowl or plate. Season well with salt and pepper.
3. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1/2 tbsp oil. Coat burgers in oil and roll in crumb. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side until golden and warmed through.
4. Crush garlic. Combine with yoghurt, 1 tsp lemon pepper, 1 tsp vinegar and 1/2 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Shred wombok cabbage, slice celery and apple. Toss together with 1 tbsp lemon pepper sauce until coated.
6. Divide carrot chips, slaw and burgers among plates. Serve with lemon pepper sauce for dipping.
You can also add the burgers to the oven to cook. Add to the carrot chip tray at 10 minutes, place burgers on top and cook for further 10 minutes.
Purple carrots 3
Lemon thyme 1/2 packet
Quinoa flakes 1 packet (60g)
Carrot & kale burgers 2 x 2 pack
garlic 1/2 clove
Coconut yoghurt 1 tub (120g)
Baby wombok cabbage 1/2
Celery sticks 2
Red apple 1
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, lemon pepper, dried oregano, red wine vinegar