2. Zest lemon and combine with 3 tbsp olive oil, crushed garlic, juice from 1/2 lemon, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tsp honey, salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large, dry frypan over medium-high heat and toast almonds for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Place in a small bowl and reserve pan for step 5.
4. Chop celery, carrots and parsley, slice spring onions. Toss in a large bowl together with shredded cabbage and cooked rice. Add dressing.
5. Reheat the frypan over medium-high heat. Coat fish fillets in 1 tbsp oil and 1 tsp smoked paprika. Add to pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side (depending on thickness) or until cooked through.
6. Serve dressed rice salad with smokey fish and remaining lemon cut into wedges.
Garlic 2 Cloves
Flaked Almonds 1 Packet (40g)
Celery Sticks 2
Parsley 1/2 Bunch *
Spring Onions 1/3 Bunch *
Shredded Cabbage 1/2 Bag (200g) *
White Fish Fillets 2 Packets
*Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
olive + oil for cooking, chicken stock cube (1), salt, pepper, honey, smoked paprika, white/red wine vinegar