2. Zest half the lemon. Combine with 1/2 tbsp sun-dried tomato oil, 1/2 tsp oregano and pepper. Slice halloumi and rub all over to coat. Set aside.
3. Blend sun-dried tomatoes and yoghurt together with 1/2 lemon juice using a stick mixer or blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. Halve tomatoes and dice capsicum. Slice spring onions, sugar snap peas and mint leaves. Toss together with cooked millet, remaining 1/2 lemon juice and 2 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat. Cook halloumi for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden.
6. Divide millet salad between plates. Top with halloumi and serve with sun-dried tomato dipping sauce.
If you want to make this a warm dish you can also sauté the vegetables.
sun-dried tomatoes 1 jar (180g)
Halloumi 2 packets (2 x 180g)
natural yoghurt 3/4 cup (180ml)
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet (200g)
Yellow capsicum 1
spring onions 1/4 bunch
Sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
mint 1/3 bunch
From your pantry:
olive oil, salt, pepper, dried oregano