2. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1/3 cup olive oil. Slice onion and capsicums, add to pan as you go along with 1/2 tsp fennel seeds and 1/2 cup water. Cook for 5 minutes until softened and reduced.
3. Meanwhile, dice pumpkin into 1cm pieces Add to pan as you go along with 1/2 tsp chilli flakes. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes until pumpkin is tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Season fish with salt and pepper. Heat second frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook fish for 3-4 minutes each side until golden. Squeeze over 1 tbsp lemon juice.
5. Whisk together 2 tbsp vinegar and 3 tbsp olive oil. Toss through pasta along with capsicum, pumpkin and rocket leaves.
6. Divide spaghetti among plates. Serve with lemon fish.
- We find it’s better to cook the spaghetti for slightly less time than on the packet instructions as it will continue cooking when tossed with the vegetables. This will prevent the noodles from breaking apart.
- No fish option - white fish fillets are replaced with chicken schnitzels. Increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Red onion 1/2 *
Red capsicum 1
Yellow capsicum 1
Butternut pumpkin 1/2 *
White fish fillets 2 packets
Lemon 1/2 *
Rocket leaves 1 bag (60g)
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
Oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, fennel seeds, red wine vinegar, chilli flakes