2. Stir in buckwheat, crumble in stock cubes and pour in half the boiling water. Leave to simmer for 10 minutes. Add remaining water and simmer for a further 10-15 minutes, or until buckwheat is tender.
3. Add nut mix to a second frypan over medium-high heat. Toast for 3-4 minutes, or until golden. Remove to a plate.
4. Halve mushrooms lengthways. Add 2 tbsp butter and 1 tsp dried tarragon to frypan. When butter is melted, add mushrooms to cook for 3-4 minutes, or until golden. Remove from heat.
5. Rinse and finely slice spinach. Stir through with goats cheese to taste, add more water if needed to loosen. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide risotto between plates. Top with mushrooms, nuts and seeds. Finely chop sprouts and scatter over to garnish.
Stir the risotto occasionally to release the extra starch from the buckwheat. This will result in a creamier texture.
Celery 2 sticks
buckwheat 1 packet (200g)
Nut & seed mix 1 packet (100g)
baby king oyster mushrooms 1 packet (300g)
English spinach 1/2 bunch
Goats cheese 1 packet
Snow pea sprouts 1/2 punnet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, butter, stock cubes of choice (2), dried tarragon