2. Thinly slice leek, add to pan with potatoes as you go (add more oil to pan if needed). Cook for 5 minutes until softened. Add crushed garlic and sliced mushrooms. Cook for 2-3 minutes until softened. Take off heat.
3. Whisk chickpea flour mix with 2 tsp oregano, 2 cups water and 2 tsp mustard until smooth. Finely chop dill, slice chives (reserve half for garnish) and stir through batter.
4. Fold batter through vegetables in pan. Slice and scatter over tomato. Place in oven to cook for 10-15 minutes until set.
5. Toss kale leaves with 1 tsp vinegar and 2 tsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve frittata with side of baby kale. Serve with tomato chutney.
Leek 1/2 *
Garlic 1 Clove
Sliced Mushrooms 200g
Chickpea Flour Mix 1 Packet (225g)
Dill 1/2 Packet *
Chives 1/2 Bunch *
Roma Tomato 1
Baby Kale 1/2 Bag (60g) *
Tomato Chutney 1 Jar (260g)
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, dried oregano