2. Thinly slice leek, add to pan as you go along with 1 tbsp oil. Cook for 5 minutes until softened. Toss in sliced mushrooms and stir through crushed garlic clove. Turn heat down (while preparing the eggs).
3. Chop dill fronds and slice chives. Whisk together with eggs, 2 tsp mustard and 1/4 cup water. Season well with salt and pepper.
4. Pour egg mixture into pan. Slice and scatter over tomato. Increase heat back to medium-high. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until set.
5. Toss kale leaves with 1 tsp vinegar and 2 tsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve frittata with side of baby kale.
Leek 1/2 *
Sliced Mushrooms 200g
Garlic 1 Clove
Dill 1/2 Packet *
Chives 1/2 Bunch *
Eggs 6 Pack
Roma Tomato 1
Baby Kale 1/2 Bag (60g) *
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, dijon mustard, white wine vinegar