2. Rinse and finely chop parsley. Finely dice tomatoes, cucumber and onion.
Finely chop cauliflower (you can use either a knife or food processor). Toss all together.
3. Whisk lemon juice with 3 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss through tabbouleh. Set aside Trim lettuce and rinse leaves. Set aside.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat and cover the base with oil. Shape falafels into 16 even-sized balls or patties and place into pan (see notes). Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove to drain on paper towel. Cook in batches if needed.
5. Divide lettuce, tabbouleh and falafels among plates. Finish with a dollop of hummus.
Parsley 1 bunch
Roma tomatoes 3
Lebanese cucumber 1
Red onion 1/4 *
Cauliflower 1/2 *
Lemon 1/2 *
Baby Cos Lettuce 2 pack
Red hummus 2 tubs (2x 250g)
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper