2. Combine 1/2 tbsp honey, 2 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp tahini (optional) and 1/4 cup olive oil in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Finely chop kale leaves. Add to a bowl with 1 tbsp dressing and use your hands to massage until the leaves are tender (see notes).
Chop mint (set aside half), cucumber and olives. Halve cherry tomatoes. Add to kale.
4. Crush garlic. Combine with yoghurt and remaining mint. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Heat a frypan over high heat. Combine 1 tsp turmeric, 2 tsp paprika and 1 tbsp oil with salt and pepper. Rub all over scallopini. Cook for 1 minute on each side, or until browned and cooked to your liking. Remove from heat.
6. Toss rice with dressing and salad. Serve with beef scallopini and a dollop of yoghurt.
Scrunching and massaging the kale helps to tenderise it making it more enjoyable to eat.
kale 1/2 bunch
mint 1/2 bunch
Lebanese cucumber 1
Kalamata olives 1/2 tub (100g)
Cherry tomatoes 1 punnet (200g)
garlic 1/2 clove
Natural yoghurt 1 tub (200g)
Beef scallopini 10-pack
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, honey, tahini (optional), apple cider vinegar, ground turmeric, ground paprika