2. Place buckwheat in a saucepan with plenty of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10-12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water (see notes).
3. Finely chop half the mint leaves. Whisk together with 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar and 1/4 cup olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Pick remaining mint leaves. Trim and slice sugar snap peas. Slice tomato and nectarine into rounds. Slice havarti cheese (to taste).
5. Heat a griddle pan over high heat. Coat nectarine slices in 1/2 tbsp oil. Grill for 1 minute on each side, or until charred. Set aside with salad.
6. Layer the salad components with sweet potato, nectarine and buckwheat. Drizzle over dressing.
Buckwheat 1 packet (150g)
Mint 1/2 bunch *
Sugar snap peas 1/2 bag (125g) *
Havarti cheese 1 block
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar