No lamb option - replacement is beef rump steaks.
Place cashews, lemon juice and chopped garlic in a bowl. Pour over 3/4 cup water and leave to soak (at least 15 minutes).
2. Slice potatoes and toss on a lined oven tray with 1 tsp dried oregano, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, or until golden (toss halfway).
3. Chop tomatoes, slice radishes and chop lettuce. Toss with 1/2 tbsp vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil.
4. Combine 1 tsp paprika with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Rub all over lamb to coat. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat. Cook lamb for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest.
5. Blend the soaked cashews with soaking water until smooth using a stick mixer. Grate cucumber and chop dill. Stir through blended cashews and season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide lamb, salad and potatoes between plates. Serve with cashew tzatziki.
Roast the potatoes on a rack on top of the tray if you have one for extra crispiness.
No lamb option - replacement is beef rump steaks .
Cook for same time as lamb steaks.
Garlic 1 clove
radishes 1/2 bunch
Baby cos lettuce 1
Lamb steaks 600g
Continental cucumber 1/2
dill 1 packet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, dried oregano, smoked paprika, apple cider vinegar