2. Slice courgettes and eggplants into 1cm rounds, halve cherry tomatoes. Toss with 1 tbsp oil and roast on a lined oven tray for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
3. Add risoni to boiling water and cook according to packet instructions, or until cooked al dente. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup pasta water. Rinse then return to saucepan, add chopped spinach and 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
4. Blend sun-dried tomatoes with 1 tbsp oil from jar, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp chopped basil and 1 tsp honey. Stir half through risoni with reserved pasta water and toss with vegetables. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Heat a large fry or grill pan over high heat with 1/2 tbsp oil. Pat lamb steaks dry and cook for 3-4 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking. Set aside and slice when cool enough to handle.
6. Divide risoni and sliced lamb between plates. Sprinkle with crumbled feta and remaining sun-dried tomato drizzle, serve with any lemon wedges on the side.
No Lamb option - replace with beef steaks
Gluten Free option - replace with GF pasta
dried oregano 1tsp
honey 1tsp + 1tsp
lamb steaks 600g
finger eggplant 2
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
baby spinach 60g
sun-dried tomatoes 2/3 jar
basil 1/2 packet
feta 1/2 packet
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper,