Season the mince with 1 tsp dried oregano, salt and pepper (see notes).
2. Heat a large oven-proof frypan (see notes) over high heat. Add the mince and flatten out with your spatula.
Brown for 1-2 minutes, turnover and cook for further 2-3 minutes (drain excess liquid if needed).
3. In the meantime, dice zucchini and halve cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle over the top and scatter over feta cheese and olives. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
4. Chop (or grate) cucumber, combine with yoghurt, 1 crushed garlic clove, salt and pepper. Place at the table for serving.
5. Warm the bread in the oven (optional).
Slice bread loaf and take to the table.
6. Serve lamb one pan at the table with bread, tzatziki and leaves.
Zucchini 1/2 *
Cherry tomatoes 1 packet (200g)
Feta cheese 1/2 block *
Green olives (sliced) 1/2 jar *
Lebanese cucumber 1
Natural yoghurt 1 tub (200g)
Ciabatta loaf 1
Baby beet & leaves 1/2 bag (90g) *
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
salt, pepper, dried oregano, garlic (1 clove)
Open the lamb mince packet and add the seasoning straight in, massage well. Alternatively place all in a bowl to mix.
Grate and add zucchini to lamb mince to help hiding from the kids!
If you don’t have an oven-proof frypan, transfer mince to an oven dish at step 3, then add the toppings.
No lamb option - lamb mince is replaced with chicken mince. Use oil in frypan.