2. Finely chop broccoli (see notes). Deseed and dice cucumber and capsicum. Chop parsley. Chop onion (set half aside). Set aside. Drain goji berries.
3. Combine reserved chopped onion with lamb mince, 2 tsp cumin and 2 tsp garam masala. Season with salt and pepper. Using wet hands, shape into 16 long meatballs.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook koftas for 8-10 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
5. Whisk together lemon juice with 3 tbsp olive oil. Toss together with tabouleh and season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
6. Serve koftas with broccoli tabouleh and a dollop of natural yoghurt.
Use a food processor to finely chop the broccoli if you have one.
No Lamb option - replacement is chicken mince.
Continental cucumber, 1/2 *
Green capsicum, 1
Parsley, 1/2 bunch *
Red onion, 1/2 *
Lamb mince, 600g
Lemon, 1/2 *
Natural yoghurt, 1 cup (250g) *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking+ olive), salt, pepper, ground cumin, garam masala