No lamb option - lamb mince is replaced with chicken mince.
2. Heat a large, deep pan over high heat. Add lamb mince and cook, breaking up lumps, for 5 minutes or until browned. Chop and add onion.
3. Grate and add zucchini (see notes), stir in sauce and 1 jar water. Simmer, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. Dice avocado and quarter tomatoes. Toss together with olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Fluff the rice with a fork then fold into pan with sauce. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve biryani topped with tomato salad, sprouts and a dollop of yoghurt.
Sultanas 1 Packet
Lamb Mince 400g
Red Onion 1
Biryani Simmer Sauce 1 Jar
Cherry Tomatoes 200g
Alfalfa Sprouts 1/3 Punnet *
Natural Yoghurt 1/3 Tub *
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
olive oil, salt, pepper