2. Cut cauliflower into small florets and halve cherry tomatoes. Add to pan as you go.
3. Pour in coconut milk, 2 1/2 cups water. Add crumbled stock cube, 4 tbsp soy sauce and 1 1/2 tbsp sugar. Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender.
4. Trim and halve sugar snap peas, slice capsicum and chilli. Roughly chop coriander. Zest lime and add to soup with juice from 1/2 lime. Wedge remaining for serving.
5. Place noodles in a large bowl or straight into a colander. Boil kettle and pour over noodles just before serving. Drain and divide between bowls
6. Season laksa to taste with extra soy sauce and sugar. Ladle over laksa and top with fresh garnishes.
Use coconut oil and palm sugar if possible for added flavour.
red onion 1/2
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
coconut milk 400ml
sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet
red capsicum 1
red chilli 1
coriander 1/2 packet
kelp noodles 1 packet (340g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), ground coriander + turmeric, soy sauce, sugar (of choice), stock cube (1)