2. Cut cucumber into matchsticks, slice capsicum and pick apart coriander stems. Set aside with cabbage on a large serving plate.
3. Toast sesame seeds in a pan over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes, or until golden.
4. Combine 1 tbsp sugar, 3 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp sesame oil and toasted sesame seeds in a small bowl. Stir until sugar dissolves.
5. Place a clean tea towel and shallow dish of water on the table. Soak one sheet of rice paper in water for 5 seconds. Place on towel, leave until soft. Place fillings and sweet potato in the centre of the round. Fold in ends and roll to wrap firmly. Repeat with remaining.
6. Serve sweet potato rolls with sesame dipping sauce.
You can construct the rolls at the table so people can pick and choose what goes in them.
Add your favourite chilli sauce to the dipping sauce or serve separately.
garlic 2 cloves
lebanese cucumber 1
yellow capsicum 1
coriander 1 packet
shredded purple cabbage 1/2 bag (200g)
sesame seeds 1/2 packet (35g)
rice paper sheets 1 packet
From your pantry:
soy sauce, sesame oil, red wine vinegar, brown sugar