2. Combine dressing ingredients. Prepare vegetables and keep separate. Reserve green spring onion tops.
3. Drain noodles, place in a large bowl. Toss 2 tbsp dressing through noodles until coated, set aside.
4. Heat a large pan or wok with oil over high heat. Add beef mince, spring onions and 2 tbsp dressing. Cook for 6-8 minutes, or until beef is crispy. Set aside on a plate.
5. Add vegetables with 3 tbsp dressing, cook for 2-3 minutes, or until softened. Remove from heat, toss in noodles and remaining dressing.
6. Divide noodles and vegetables between bowls. Top with crispy beef, garnish with spring onion tops and sesame seeds (optional).
Reserve green ends of spring onions for garnishing.
If using sesame seeds, toast in a dry pan until golden.
4 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp honey
3 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 baby wombok, shredded
1 punnet shiitake mushrooms, sliced
1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
1 red capsicum, sliced
1/2 bunch English spinach, chopped
1/4 bunch spring onions, sliced
1 tbsp oil, for cooking
600g beef mince
1 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)