2. Process the cornflake/hemp seed mix to resemble a crumb. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Slice zucchini and eggplant. Coat with 2-3 tbsp oil. Roll in crumb to coat and place on lined oven tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
4. Dice onion and grate 1 carrot. Sauté in a saucepan with 1 tbsp oil over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add 2 tsp curry powder, 1 tbsp flour and 1 stock cube. Stir in 2 cups water, simmer for 10 minutes, season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Slice remaining carrot into thin crescents. Roughly chop cucumber, coriander and sprouts. Toss together with 1/2 tbsp vinegar and 1/2 tbsp sesame oil. Set aside.
6. Divide rice, crumbed zucchini and salad among plates. Spoon over sauce to taste.
If you have rice wine vinegar in the pantry you can use that instead of apple cider.
Cornflakes/hemp seed mix, 1 packet (100g)
Small eggplant, 1
Brown onion, 1/2 *
Continental cucumber, 1
Coriander, 1/2 packet *
Snow pea sprouts, 1/2 punnet *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, stock cube (1), curry powder, flour (of choice), apple cider vinegar, sesame oil