2. Heat a saucepan over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp oil. Add onion and pumpkin, cook for 3-4 minutes, or until onion softens. Add spices from dahl kit to cook for 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
3. Add rinsed mung beans, diced tomatoes and 3 cups of water. Cover and cook for 25-30 minutes, stir occasionally (add extra water if needed)
4. Cook papadums according to preferred method (see notes). Heat a frypan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil. Crack in eggs and cook to your liking (in batches if needed).
5. Stir 2 tbsp butter and half the spinach through dahl until wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Roughly chop coriander and blend with yoghurt until smooth to make dressing.
6. Divide dahl between plates, top with egg. Serve with spinach, yoghurt dressing and papadums on the side.
brown onion 1
butternut pumpkin 1/2
turban chopsticks dahl kit 1 box
papadums 1 packet
pastured eggs 6-pack
baby spinach 1 bag (200g)
coriander 1 packet
natural yoghurt 1 tub (200g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, butter