2. Chop walnuts and place in a frypan with 1 tsp oil, and 1 tsp honey. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until coated and golden. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
3. Whisk together 2 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 lemon juice, 1/2 tsp honey and 1/2 tbsp dijon. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Tear lettuce, slice cucumber, spring onion tops and pear. Drizzle with dressing to taste.
5. Use a stick mixer to blend vegetables until smooth or desired consistency. Stir in 3 tbsp of dairy. Bring to the boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Divide soup evenly between bowls. Top with walnuts. Serve with side salad.
Cut off any small bumps on artichokes to help smooth out before peeling.
Jerusalem Artichokes 600g
Spring onions 1/2 bunch
Walnuts 1 packet (50g)
Festival lettuce 1/2
Continental cucumber 1/2
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, stock cube (1), dairy of choice (milk, cream or sour cream), dijon mustard, honey