2. Whisk together 1/4 cup vinegar, 1 tbsp maple syrup, salt and pepper in a large shallow bowl (see notes). Deseed and slice cucumber. Slice radishes into crescents. Trim mushrooms at the stem and pull apart. Toss into bowl to coat. Set aside.
3. Blend avocado with 1 tbsp vinegar and 1/4 cup water until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp oil. Spoon out 1/3 cup fulls of batter into the pan and press down slightly. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side until golden and cooked through. Cook in batches until all batter is used up. Add more oil to pan if needed.
5. Serve pancakes with a drizzle of avocado sauce (or use for dipping). Top with pickled vegetables.
Protein Patty Mix 2 Cups
Continental Cucumber 1/2 *
Radishes 1/3 Bunch *
Enoki Mushrooms 1 Packet
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, maple syrup