2. Blend avocado with 1 crushed garlic clove, 1/2 lemon juice (wedge remaining) and 1/4 cup water using a stick mixer until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Trim and slice beans into thirds. Halve tomatoes and remove corn from cob. Drain and chop jackfruit. Chop parsley (set aside for garnish).
4. Heat a large frypan over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp oil. Add 1 crushed garlic clove, vegetables and jackfruit. Stir in saffron threads (with water), 1 tsp turmeric and 2 tsp paprika. Cook for 5-6 minutes until vegetables are tender.
5. Add drained rice and gently stir through vegetables and jackfruit until well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide paella among bowls. Drizzle over aioli to taste, scatter over parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Save any extra aioli to use as a dip with veggie sticks or corn chips.
Brown rice, 300g
Garlic, 2 cloves
Green beans, 1/2 bag (125g) *
Cherry tomatoes, 1 bag (200g)
Corn cob, 1
Jackfruit, 2 x 400g
Parsley, 1/2 bunch *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, ground turmeric, ground paprika