2. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Dice onion, celery, carrots and capsicum. Crush garlic and add all to pan along with 1 tsp Italian herbs. Cook for 5 minutes, or until softened.
3. Crumble in stock cube, pour in tomato passata and 1 cup water. Add olives and stir to combine. Simmer for 10 minutes
4. Add veggie balls to pan and cook for a further 5 minutes, or until warmed through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Gently toss rocket leaves together with crumbled feta (to taste). Drizzle with olive oil (optional).
6. Divide quinoa between bowls. Top with veggie balls and salad to serve.
brown onion 1/2
Celery 2 sticks
Red capsicum 1
Tomato passata 1 jar (500ml)
Sliced olives 1/2 jar (175g)
Veggie balls 2 packets (2 x 400g)
rocket leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
danish feta 1/2 packet (125g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic (1 clove), dried Italian herbs, stock cube (1)