Cut potatoes into rounds and toss with oil, salt and pepper on a lined oven tray. Roast for 25 minutes or until golden and tender (see step 5).
2. Whisk to combine 1/3 cup olive oil, 2 tbsp white wine vinegar, 1 tbsp dijon mustard, 1/2 tbsp honey and crushed garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Trim and roughly chop lettuce, halve tomatoes and slice celery sticks. Arrange on a large serving platter (leave some space for steaks and potatoes). Chop parsley and arrange parmesan for serving.
4. Heat a large frypan over medium-high heat. Rub steaks with oil, salt and pepper, cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside on a chopping board to rest.
5. Trim asparagus (see product spotlight), toss with oil and add to tray with potatoes for the last 5 minutes of roasting.
6. Slice steaks and arrange on the platter with roasted potatoes and asparagus. Serve at the table and scatter over parsley and parmesan, drizzle with dressing.
Garlic 1 clove
Festival lettuce 1
Cherry tomatoes 200g
Celery 2 sticks
Parsley 1/2 bunch
Shaved Parmesan cheese 1/2 bag (60g)
Beef rump steaks 600g
Asparagus 1 bunch
From your pantry:
olive + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, white wine vinegar, dijon mustard, honey