2. In the meantime, bring 1.2L water to the simmer in a saucepan. Chop oregano leaves.
3. Add tomato sugo to meatballs, cover and cook for further 5 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Slice cucumber and dice tomatoes. Crumble 1/2 block feta and toss with leaves in a serving bowl. Dress with 1 tbsp olive oil and balsamic dressing. Take to the table.
5. Gradually add polenta to simmering water. Cook over low heat, stirring, until thickened. Take off heat, stir in 30g butter (see notes), remaining feta (crumbled) and the oregano. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide polenta, meatballs and sauce between plates, serve with side salad.
Add 1-2 tbsp olive oil instead of butter if preferred.
No pork option - pork meatballs are replaced with chicken meatballs.
Oregano, 1 packet
Tomato sugo, 1 jar (500g)
Lebanese cucumber, 1
Feta cheese, 1 packet
Mesclun leaves, 1/2 bag (100g) *
Caramelised balsamic dressing, 1 sachet (25g)
Instant polenta, 1 tub (250g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil + butter (for cooking), olive oil, salt, pepper