2. Combine mince with crushed garlic and 1 tsp Italian herbs. Season well with salt and pepper. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Roll mince into 16 even-sized balls and place into pan as you go. Cook for 6 minutes, or until browned. Remove from pan.
3. Dice onion, celery, carrots and capsicum. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan if needed, add vegetables and cook for 5 minutes, or until softened.
4. Crumble in stock cube. Pour in tomato passata and 1 cup water. Add olives and stir to combine. Simmer for 5 minutes, season to taste with salt and pepper. Return meatballs to frypan, cook for a further 6-8 minutes.
5. Gently toss rocket leaves together with crumbled feta and drizzle with olive oil (optional).
6. Divide quinoa between bowls. Top with meatballs and salad to serve.
beef mince 600g
brown onion 1/2
Celery 2 sticks
Red capsicum 1
Tomato passata 1 jar (500ml)
sliced olives 1/2 jar (175g)
rocket leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
Danish feta 1/2 packet (125g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic (1 clove), stock cube (1), dried Italian herbs