Gluten-friendly option: bread is replaced with GF bread.
2. Use a fork or potato masher to lightly mash drained beans with cottage/ricotta cheese, lemon juice and 1/2-1 crushed garlic clove. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Shave asparagus using a peeler. Chop tomatoes and capsicum, place in a large bowl.
4. Slice bread and rub both sides with olive oil. Toast on a griddle pan over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until crunchy and golden. Cut 1 garlic clove in half, rub cut side over bread.
5. Add cabbage to chopped vegetables and toss with shallot vinaigrette.
6. Arrange bread slices on a plate with cheese spread. Top with chopped salad, scatter with sliced basil and season with cracked black pepper.
For a smoother cheese spread blend using a stick mixer or small food processor
Gluten friendly option - bread is replaced with GF bread
white beans 400g
cottage / ricotta cheese 1/2 tub (125g)
garlic 2 cloves
asparagus 1 bunch
roma tomatoes 3
red capsicum 1
ciabatta loaf 1
shredded purple cabbage 1/2 bag (200g)
basil 1/2 packet
From your pantry:
olive oil, salt, pepper, brown sugar, red wine vinegar, dried Italian herbs