2. Place thyme leaves and lemon zest on a plate. Roll chicken to coat. Reheat pan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Rinse and roughly chop spinach and basil. Blend using a stick mixer or blender until smooth (see notes). Trim and halve asparagus (see product spotlight). Halve tomatoes and sugar snap peas.
4. Remove chicken from pan and increase heat to high. Add asparagus, tomatoes and sugar snap peas with 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar and 1 tbsp butter. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until blistered and tender. Turn off heat and return chicken to keep warm.
5. Pour hot water into saucepan and bring back to the boil. Gradually whisk in polenta and reduce heat to low. Cook for 4 minutes, or until thickened. Stir through feta, 1/2 lemon juice, blended spinach and 1 tbsp butter. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide polenta and vegetables between plates. Top with chicken and toasted almonds. Garnish with snow pea sprouts and serve with lemon wedges.
Spinach and basil can also be finely chopped.
flaked almonds 1 packet (40g)
thyme 1/2 packet
chicken schnitzels 600g
asparagus 1 bunch
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
english spinach 1 bunch
basil 1/2 bunch
polenta 1/2 packet (250g)
marinated feta cheese 1/2 tub
snow pea sprouts 1/4 punnet
From your pantry: oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, butter