2. Zest and juice lime, chop kaffir lime leaves. Blend together with peanuts, peanut butter, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp tahini and 1/2 cup of water using a stick mixer.
3. Shred lettuce leaves. Julienne or ribbon carrot. Slice cucumber. Set aside with bean shoots.
4. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Roughly chop tofu and add to pan to cook for 3-4 minutes until warmed through.
5. Layer cooked and fresh vegetables along with tofu on plates. Spoon over peanut dressing.
Green Beans 1/2 bag (125g)
Kaffir Lime Leaves 2 doubles
Roasted Peanuts 1 packet (40g)
Peanut Butter 2 sachets (2 x 30g)
Baby Cos Lettuce 1
Continental Cucumber 1/2*
Bean Shoots 1 bag (250g)
Satay Tofu 2 packets (2 x 200g)
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
soy sauce (or tamari), tahini