Protein upsize add-on - paneer cheese.
2. Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil. Add eggs and cook for 6-7 minutes. Cool under running cold water. Peel and halve.
3. Zest and juice lime, chop kaffir lime leaves. Blend together with peanuts, peanut butter, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp tahini and 1/2 cup of water using a stick mixer.
4. Shred lettuce leaves. Julienne or ribbon carrot. Slice cucumber. Set aside with bean shoots.
5. Layer cooked and fresh vegetables along with eggs on plates. Spoon over peanut dressing.
Green Beans 1/2 bag (125g)*
Eggs 6 pack
Kaffir Lime Leaves 2 double
Roasted Peanuts 1 packet (40g)
Peanut Butter 2 sachets (2 x 30g)
Baby Cos Lettuce 1
Continental Cucumber 1/2*
Bean Shoots 1 bag (250g)
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
soy sauce (or tamari), tahini