2. Slice red onion and capsicum. Peel and grate ginger, dice tomato.
3. Heat a large frypan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil. Sauté vegetables with 2 tsp mustard seeds and 2 tsp curry powder for 5 minutes. Toss with potatoes and spinach, stir until combined.
4. Roughly chop mint. Blend with yoghurt using a stick mixer until smooth.
5. Rub lamb with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Reheat frypan over medium-high heat. Cook lamb for 3-4 minutes on each side or to your liking.
6. Serve lamb with potatoes and mint sauce.
For a little more flavour, rub the lamb steaks with either sambal oelek or ground cumin.
No Lamb option - replace with beef rump steak
red onion 1/2
red capsicum 1
baby spinach 1/2 bag
curry powder 2 tsp
mustard seeds 2 tsp
mint 2/3 bunch
natural yoghurt 3/4 cup
lamb steaks 600g
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper