2. Grate (or dice) apple and finely chop mint leaves. Combine with yoghurt, crushed garlic and 1 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Toss diced chicken with 1 tsp curry powder, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Thread onto skewers (see notes).
4. Heat a grill pan (or the barbecue) over medium-high heat. Add skewers and cook, turning, for 8-10 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
5. Dice tomatoes and cucumber, slice snow peas and celery. Layer on a serving platter with mesclun leaves. Dress with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp vinegar (if desired).
6. Serve skewers with salad, rice and raita.
Red Apple 1
Mint 1/2 Bunch *
Natural Yoghurt 1/2 Tub (250g) *
Garlic 1 Clove
Diced Chicken Breast Fillet 600g
Lebanese Cucumber 1
Snow Peas 1/2 Packet (125g) *
Celery 1 Stick
Mesclun Leaves 1/2 Bag (100g) *
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
olive + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, curry powder, red wine vinegar + skewers (optional)