2. Zest the lemon and set aside. Blend drained chickpeas with 1/2 lemon juice, 1 small crushed garlic clove, 2 tbsp olive oil and 1/4 cup water. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Whisk together reserved lemon zest with remaining lemon juice, 1 tbsp vinegar and 1/4 cup olive oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Roughly chop parsley and mint. Deseed and slice cucumber. Add to bowl along with spinach. Toss to dress and set aside.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat. Add seed mix and toast for 3-4 minutes until golden. Remove and set aside.
5. Slice halloumi and coat with 1 tsp paprika and 1 tbsp oil. Cook in pan for 2-3 minutes each side.
6. Spread hummus over plates. Top with roast vegetables, halloumi and salad. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle over toasted seeds.
Keep beetroot and carrots separate on the tray to avoid staining.
Scrub any sandy carrots with a dish brush.
Protein upsize add-on: halloumi cheese
Chickpeas, 2 x 400g
Parsley, 1 packet
Mint, 1/2 bunch *
Continental cucumber, 1/2 *
Baby spinach, 1/2 bag (100g) *
Seed mix, 1 packet (40g)
Halloumi, 1 packet
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, ground paprika, ground cumin, garlic (1 clove), red wine vinegar