2. Zest the lemon and set aside. Blend drained chickpeas with 1/2 lemon juice, 1 small crushed garlic clove, 2 tbsp olive oil and 1/4 cup water. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Whisk together reserved lemon zest with remaining lemon juice, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1/2 tsp paprika and 1/4 cup olive oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Roughly chop parsley and mint. Deseed and slice cucumber. Dice nut cheese. Add to bowl along with spinach and toss to dress. Set aside.
5. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat. Add seed mix and toast for 3-4 minutes until golden.
6. Spread hummus over plates. Top with roast vegetables and salad. Spoon over extra dressing and sprinkle over toasted seeds.
Keep beetroot and carrots separate on the tray to avoid staining.
Chickpeas, 2 x 400g
Parsley, 1 packet
Mint, 1/2 bunch *
Continental cucumber, 1/2 *
Nut havarti cheese, 1 packet
Baby spinach, 1/2 bag (100g) *
Seed mix, 1 packet (40g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, ground paprika, ground cumin, garlic (1 clove), red wine vinegar